You are listening to clips from the 6-session career workshops entitled ‘Getting In: A More Effective Approach for Getting the Right Job in a Tough Market’ – by Greg Dillon on Relate4ever Publishing.
The topics covered are:
1. It Is Not About The Resume 18:15
2. A More Effective Approach 47:56
3. Secrets To Impressing Your Interviewer 21:35
4. Secrets To Impressing Your Interviewer Part 2 32:03
5. When How And What To Negotiate 52:22
6. My Story And Yours Fortune Fame Or Not 33:48
Greg can help you in your career journey to:
– Better understand your ideal long-term career
– Identify your greatest assets to an organization and get skilled at powerfully verbalizing them
– Get in control of your long-term career options instead of giving up that control
– Get re-employed 2-4 times faster than it takes the average person
Visit Greg’s website at http://www.seeingpeoplework.com to learn more about how Greg’s expertise can help you in your career journey!
What is your personal currency for free trade?
How do you develop your knowledge and skills?
How can you grow your health while standing in front of the computer?
How you teach someone to be quiet? Rightly define it. When you will associate the word with the deed? When they will do it.
I need to mention that being quiet is different from having silence. A quiet spirit is gentle and kind, while silence is absence of sound.