Will you interview your local public servants for Relate4ever Publishing?
Are the best questions center around motivation for service, family and faith?
Meet Rolan Monje from Phillipines www.addtoyourlearning.com
Relate4ever Interview Samuel Too from Mafuta Kenyan Churches of Christ
– Please outline your life so far: which we’re top 5 most influential persons (or situations) in your life so far? And how they influenced you?
– What comes into your mind when you think about God? In other words how do you get to know Him and His Son more and more in this life?
– You are not married now: how do you keep yourself and prepare for marriage? In other words your advise for a pure life?
– Now the story behind your activity? What do you work? Why and how you support Ron Paul?
– How you combine common sense with entertainment so well in your reviews?
– How people will remember you? What legacy or heritage you will leave behind you? Where you will be in 10 then 100 years from now?
– Will you please close this special interview (or lifeview) with a prayer?
What comes into your mind when you think about Christ?
So what was the main motivation to follow Him in this life?
And what kept you persevere all this time?
How do you disciple your neighbors into fulfilling what Christ commanded?
Where will you be in 100 years from now?
Invite your friends to subscribe on Relate4ever Publishing and get new updates!
Thank you for sharing your support.
Which are the top 10 most asked question?
What are the top 10 essential life subjects to question?