NWO Pushing Uncontrolled Excitement
NWO Pushing Uncontrolled Excitement
Performance VS Obedience or Plain Submission
Singledout Marriages or Marrieds living as singles! How do you feel about couples that continue to live like singles and not as one?
Spring – Prelude
Summer – Copulation
Autumn – Orgasm
Winter – Rest
Prelude may start with a smile, good talk, touches, massage, and other stimulation. Oral sex is sexual activity involving the stimulation of the genitalia of a sex partner by the use of the mouth, tongue, teeth or throat. Cunnilingus refers to oral sex performed on females while fellatio refer to oral sex performed on males.
Sexual intercourse, also known as copulation or coitus, is the insertion and thrusting of a male’s penis into a female’s vagina for the purposes of sexual pleasure or reproduction.
Sexual climax, also known as orgasm is the sudden discharge of accumulated sexual tension during the sexual response cycle, resulting in rhythmic muscular contractions in the pelvic region characterized by sexual pleasure.
Husband ejaculation is the ejection of semen, usually carrying sperm, from the male reproductory tract, and is usually accompanied by orgasm. It is usually the final stage and natural objective of male sexual stimulation, and an essential component of natural conception. Wife ejaculation is the expulsion of fluid by human females from the paraurethral ducts through and around the female urethra during or before an orgasm. It is also known colloquially as gushing or squirting.
After orgasm, the couple may feel the need to rest, that is why the best time for sex is during evening before night sleep. Hope you enjoyed this illustration associated with the four seasons and sexual activity in marriage made by Mr Raru on Relate4ever Publishing for you. Share it now with your friends and family too.
– Pride is an inwardly directed emotion that carries two common meanings. With a negative connotation, pride refers to an inflated sense of one’s personal status or accomplishments, often used synonymously with arrogance. With a positive connotation, pride refers to a satisfied sense of attachment toward one’s own or another choices and actions, or toward a whole group of people, and is a product of praise, independent self-reflection, or a fulfilled feeling of belonging.
– So show your pride to see if it is negative about self or positive about others. To see if your choice is negative about watering relationships down in an unnatural way or is it about building family up. If your pride is negative then repent now and change your thinking into loving God and loving your neighbor.
– God resists the proud, while gives grace to the humble. So instead of hubris, choose humbleness. Throw your pride to humbly replace it with gratefulness.
– Read 1 Corinthians 13. Share your love to see if it is false about creations or if it is true about relationships. If you love things, locations, situations, then repent in order to love relationships. How you can best love Christ and those around you? How you can discover what they need then fulfill that? God, the Father wants a daily real relation with you thru Bible reading and prayer. Other people will see brotherly love in those who are disciples of Christ.
– Can you say at the end of the day to God and those around you that you trust, need, love, and you are proud of them? Can they say that about you? I do! Because I trust you! And I need you! And I love you! And I am proud of you! I am proud of you who love God and those around you!