– Pride is an inwardly directed emotion that carries two common meanings. With a negative connotation, pride refers to an inflated sense of one’s personal status or accomplishments, often used synonymously with arrogance. With a positive connotation, pride refers to a satisfied sense of attachment toward one’s own or another choices and actions, or toward a whole group of people, and is a product of praise, independent self-reflection, or a fulfilled feeling of belonging.
– So show your pride to see if it is negative about self or positive about others. To see if your choice is negative about watering relationships down in an unnatural way or is it about building family up. If your pride is negative then repent now and change your thinking into loving God and loving your neighbor.
– God resists the proud, while gives grace to the humble. So instead of hubris, choose humbleness. Throw your pride to humbly replace it with gratefulness.
– Read 1 Corinthians 13. Share your love to see if it is false about creations or if it is true about relationships. If you love things, locations, situations, then repent in order to love relationships. How you can best love Christ and those around you? How you can discover what they need then fulfill that? God, the Father wants a daily real relation with you thru Bible reading and prayer. Other people will see brotherly love in those who are disciples of Christ.
– Can you say at the end of the day to God and those around you that you trust, need, love, and you are proud of them? Can they say that about you? I do! Because I trust you! And I need you! And I love you! And I am proud of you! I am proud of you who love God and those around you!
> Being > Doing > Feeling > Thinking >
> Spring > Summer > Autumn > Winter >
> Sanguine > Choleric > Melancholic > Phlegmatic >
Evil deeds can turn good! Good people can do evil?
Will we separate the sin from the sinner and have discipline?
What should be mandatory? Is there anything Christ forced people into?