You are listening to clips from the 6-session career workshops entitled ‘Getting In: A More Effective Approach for Getting the Right Job in a Tough Market’ – by Greg Dillon on Relate4ever Publishing.
You can download the full audiobook recording on qobuz or amazon or itunes.
The topics covered are:
1. It Is Not About The Resume 18:15
2. A More Effective Approach 47:56
3. Secrets To Impressing Your Interviewer 21:35
4. Secrets To Impressing Your Interviewer Part 2 32:03
5. When How And What To Negotiate 52:22
6. My Story And Yours Fortune Fame Or Not 33:48
Greg can help you in your career journey to:
– Better understand your ideal long-term career
– Identify your greatest assets to an organization and get skilled at powerfully verbalizing them
– Get in control of your long-term career options instead of giving up that control
– Get re-employed 2-4 times faster than it takes the average person
Visit Greg’s website at http://www.seeingpeoplework.com to learn more about how Greg’s expertise can help you in your career journey!
Walter Block earned his PhD in Economics at Columbia University. He is an author, editor, and co-editor of many books which include Defending the Undefendable; Lexicon of Economic Thought, Economic Freedom of the World 1975-1995; Rent Control: Myths and Realities; Discrimination, Affirmative Action, and Equal Opportunity; Theology, Third Word Development and Economic Justice; Man, Economy, and Liberty: Essays in Honor of Murray N. Rothbard; Religion, Economics, and Social Thought; and Economic Freedom: Toward a Theory of Measurement.
What do you think of this challenge to restore local economy?
How would you feel to make all the money you like? Some people do that and they are called banksters or more exactly those who lead the federal reserve.
Money is general equivalent in the new world order we contemporary live as trade process of goods and services. Money are associated with metal coins or paper and plastic notes printed by banks.
Economy is not about math or money, economics is about humans and exchanges for mutual benefit. Value does not exist outside human conscience. What is going to be your perception from now on?
How about free trade? The world was working for thousands of years without those banks. Learn of Austrian Economics today to restore your autonomy on exchanging goods and services.
Can you download this movie? Yes, from archive. Where you will invite your friends to subscribe by email? To the main feed.