The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity is a special project of the Foundation for Rational Economics and Education, a non-profit established by Ron Paul in 1976 that continues and expands Dr. Paul’s lifetime of public advocacy for a peaceful foreign policy and the protection of civil liberties at home. Are you for war or for peace? Are you for scarcity or prosperity?
You are listening to clips from the 6-session career workshops entitled ‘Getting In: A More Effective Approach for Getting the Right Job in a Tough Market’ – by Greg Dillon on Relate4ever Publishing.
You can download the full audiobook recording on qobuz or amazon or itunes.
The topics covered are:
1. It Is Not About The Resume 18:15
2. A More Effective Approach 47:56
3. Secrets To Impressing Your Interviewer 21:35
4. Secrets To Impressing Your Interviewer Part 2 32:03
5. When How And What To Negotiate 52:22
6. My Story And Yours Fortune Fame Or Not 33:48
Greg can help you in your career journey to:
– Better understand your ideal long-term career
– Identify your greatest assets to an organization and get skilled at powerfully verbalizing them
– Get in control of your long-term career options instead of giving up that control
– Get re-employed 2-4 times faster than it takes the average person
Visit Greg’s website at http://www.seeingpeoplework.com to learn more about how Greg’s expertise can help you in your career journey!
Walter Block earned his PhD in Economics at Columbia University. He is an author, editor, and co-editor of many books which include Defending the Undefendable; Lexicon of Economic Thought, Economic Freedom of the World 1975-1995; Rent Control: Myths and Realities; Discrimination, Affirmative Action, and Equal Opportunity; Theology, Third Word Development and Economic Justice; Man, Economy, and Liberty: Essays in Honor of Murray N. Rothbard; Religion, Economics, and Social Thought; and Economic Freedom: Toward a Theory of Measurement.