– Have you ever felt without a specific explanation: heat sensation, redness and rush of blood, sound pressure on the head temples and inside of the ears. headache. feeling incoming calls as a sharp pain in the body. restlessness. memory or concentration problems. tingling sensations, fatigue and tiredness. depression? Then you have to hear this interview and inform yourself to protect yourself and others from the growing electromagnetic radiation fields.
– Electromagnetic hypersensitivity, also called electrical sensitivity (ES) and electrosensitivity which is environmental intolerance attributed to electromagnetic fields (IEI-EMF) is a descriptive term for symptoms caused by exposure to electromagnetic fields. Other terms for IEI-EMF include electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS), electrohypersensitivity, electro-sensitivity, and electrical sensitivity (ES).
– An electromagnetic field (also EMF or EM field) is a physical field produced by electrically charged objects. It affects the behavior of charged objects in the vicinity of the field. The electromagnetic field extends indefinitely throughout space and describes the electromagnetic interaction. It is one of the four fundamental forces of nature (the others are gravitation, weak interaction and strong interaction).
– Your story before and after you discovered your sensitivity to electro-magnetic field radiations?
– How some of your friends or other EHS people discovered their sensibility? how they are living now?
– Who will make the 4 steps program to get back in control of radiation from our lives? know, monitor, reduce, protect
– What are you doing as activity now with norad4u.com then 4ehsbyehs.com sites too?
– Which fabrics will protect any EHS person from radiation? Shieldon (50% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 29% Stainless Steel Metal, blocks 99% 3GHz), Yshiel Naturell (82% Cotton, 17% Copper, 1% Silver, blocks 99% at 1GHz -35dB), New Daylite, and others will block the radiation when used for shielding the house wall, windows, doors and in clothing.
– Projections about EMF for future? EHS wishes for future?
Listen and share this page now with your friends and family to care for this sensitive issue!
Radiation Awareness Series In Romanian http://paduraru.wordpress.com/2014/01/18/stopsmartgrid-1-rem-omg-statdedrept-romania-petitie-somatie-legislatie/
Post More Resources Here:
BBC Inside Out South – Electrosensitivity Wifi Refugees
Teaser for the documentary “Where can we live? –about being electrohypersensitive” Full length: 45 min. During three years we followed two young women afflicted by EHS. They both have families with young children. Lisa has left town and her economy studies and concentrates on getting stronger and healthier. Linn is a computer engineer and she eventually moves away from the capital to a new job and a new kind of life in the countryside.